The summer transfer window is approaching, and there’s a lot of talk about who’s going where. TransferTalk brings you all the latest discussions of rumors, upcoming events and of course the perfect deals!
Top story: Abraham was targeted by Man United, Arsenal
Arsenal and Manchester United could be ready to fight for England’s international signature Tammy Abraham The search for the striker continues this summer, Courier Delo Sport said.
The 24-year-old forward, who has attracted the attention of many clubs last season, has enjoyed an impressive campaign with 17 goals in 37 Serie A matches at AS Roma but is a United of Gunners and Eric Ten Hague. Leading the race.
Joined as Abraham Giallorosi For about 40m from Chelsea last season, the Blues will have the first option to sign Abraham if he wants to return to Stamford Bridge for € 80m. However, any move could be difficult, with signs that Abraham is happy in Italy and has no plans to leave the Estadio Olympics.
Abraham enjoyed working under Roma boss Jose Mourinho last season as he helped him win the Europa Conference League.
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Stream ESPN FC daily on ESPN + (US only)
– No ESPN? Get instant access
09.16 BST: Liverpool want to sign Inter Milan midfielder About Nico And ready to use The prophet did As part of the settlement, Calciomercato claims.
The 25-year-old is considered one of the top young midfielders in Europe and is not looking forward to leaving the Inter Italy international team.
However, due to the club’s financial situation, they may need to move to a few older individuals, and Keita may be added to the mix. NerazuryThe cost of asking is low.
08.46 BST: ICYMI – OL Reign announces signature of Olympic gold medalist jordin huitema On a one-year contract from Paris Saint-Germain.
Huitema, 21, announced on Thursday that she was leaving PSG after three seasons and was rumored to be joining the National Women’s Soccer League.
The forward’s deal also includes the option to extend his contract until the 2024 NWSL season.
Huitema said in a statement: “I am really looking forward to this new chapter and opportunity with Ol Rain. This team is full of some of the most talented players in the world and I am honored to be a part of it. ” “I’m looking forward to getting started and I can’t wait to contribute to the team’s success.”
08.30 BST: ICYMI – Bayern Munich agreement signed Simple tool Sources told ESPN that his six-year spell between Liverpool and Anfield came to an end.
Liverpool have serious doubts about Senegal’s international future as forward Darwin Nunez joins Premier League side Benfica in a club-record deal of up to 100m.
A person familiar with the situation said on Friday that Liverpool had accepted charges in a total of 41m packages, including the Bundesliga champions.
Julian Lawrence and Gemma Solar explain why moving to Manchester United means so much for Frankie de Jong.
Paper gossip (by Adam Brown)
– Manchester United will make a new offer to Barcelona next week as they try to secure a deal Frankie de JongAccordingly fabrizio romanoUnited boss Tan Hague has targeted the 25-year-old midfielder this summer BlueGrana With plans to raise funds to strengthen the team in other areas, he may be willing to go for around € 85m.
– Ready to fight for the Celtic and Udini Metz stars amadou mbengu, Ft Mercato writes. The 20-year-old midfielder took significant interest in the Bundesliga in January, but now it looks like more clubs in Europe will be running for his signature. Mbengue is set to become a free agent on June 30, yet does not agree to the new terms Lace granite,
, Mario Gotze As he prepares to return to the Bundesliga, he is approaching Intrak Frankfurt. Game 1The 30-year-old PSV Eindhoven forward has been selected as the Europa League champions next week, with discussions set to begin next week. Goetz is also on Benfica’s radar.
– Liverpool are interested in signing Marco Asensio, According to the game. Despite recent reports that the Reds have ended their transfer business this summer, the report suggests that Jurgen Klopp has identified Asensio as a target. The 26-year-old attacking midfielder scored 10 goals in 31 league games for Real Madrid last season.
– River Plate will resume discussions with Atletico Jr. as they want to complete a move Miguel BorjaAccordingly pip sierra, With the news that the Colombian club may be persuaded to allow the 29-year-old forward to proceed for a reasonable fee, Reverse will make an offer next week. The Colombian international has scored eight goals in 11 appearances in the regular season of Liga de Mio and twice in six games since the playoffs.