WWE’s Vince McMahon gave a total of महिला 12M to 4 women to calm down sexual abuse

Vince McMahon, the longtime leader of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), paid millions of rupees to a former female wrestler with whom he had an affair and who was accused of being denied further sexual promotion by the executive. The latter was not. Returned to WWE, according to a report published Friday in the Wall Street Journal.

McMahon allegedly paid माजी 7.5 million to the former wrestler, who claimed that McMahon forced her to have oral sex, demoted her and then renewed her contract in 2005 after resisting sexual encounters with her. Decided not to, according to a journal report. The wrestler and his lawyer had negotiated a non-disclosure agreement with McMahon in 2018.

A total of महिला 12 million has been paid to four women over the past 16 years to curb allegations of sexual abuse by 76-year-old McMahon, the journal said.

Last month, the Wall Street Journal reported that the WWE Board was investigating a कर्मचारी 3 million secret payment from McMahon to a former employee, Paralegal, for the alleged affair. Following that news, WWE announced that McMahon would step down from his duties as chairman and CEO – in the meantime his daughter Stephanie will replace him – although he would retain his role as creative head. Sources told ESPN at the time that it was primarily an optics play and that McMahon was still running the company with WWE Chairman Nick Khan.

In new reports on Friday, the journal quoted people familiar with the documents and deals as saying that McMahon paid the former wrestler $ 7.5 million for his silence. In addition, McMahon allegedly sent unwanted nude photos of himself to a WWE contractor and sexually assaulted her during the work, leading to a non-disclosure settlement of approximately 1 million in 2008. In a 2006 settlement, a former WWE manager was paid 1 million by McMahon to keep quiet about having sex with her.

The WWE Board is continuing its investigation into allegations that WWE executive John Lorinitis had sex with the same former paralegal, including a 3 million payment per journal. Lorinitis is also being investigated for a $ 1.5 million non-disclosure agreement with an employee who claimed sexual misconduct in 2012. Lorinitis is currently on administrative leave.

A WWE spokesman did not immediately return a request for comment from ESPN. A company spokesman told the Wall Street Journal that while the WWE was cooperating with the board’s investigation, McMahon’s relationship with the paralegal was consensual and the company was taking the allegations seriously.

The WWE Board has upheld the law firms Simpson Thatcher and Bartlett LLP, which were launched for investigation after sending anonymous emails to directors earlier this year.

Two weeks after the Wall Street Journal’s first report, on June 27, New York Magazine ran a story featuring interviews with former WWE female referee Rita Chatterton and former WWE wrestler Leonard Inzitari, who claimed that McMahon was sexually assaulted in 1986. Chatterton had done that before. The claims were made in 1992, but this was the first time they had been confirmed by another source.

“I’ll tell you why I’m coming on a bandwagon now,” Inzitari, author of the book Ringmaster: Vince McMahon and The Unmaking of America, told author Abraham Rezman. “There are worse things than that.”

McMahon has been in more public view than ever since the Journal’s initial report on June 15. A day after it was published, and just hours after it was announced that he would step down as its CEO and president, McMahon appeared on the WWE “SmackDown” program. Three days later, he appeared on “WWE Raw.” And last Saturday, McMahon was next to the cage at UFC 276 in Las Vegas, a rare non-WWE public appearance for the most influential person in pro-wrestling.

McMahon sat down with Stephanie at the UFC event; Her husband, co-executive and retired wrestler Paul “Triple H” Levesque; Mine; And sports media personality and WWE color commentator Pat McAfee.

Leave a Comment